Renting Your Space
Setup is easy. We just need to trade some information with you over the phone. It takes about 5 minutes, and you’ll have access to your storage unit right away. Just call us at 888-623-2222 during office hours (8-5:30 M-F, 9-5 Sat). Someone is always here to help. If it’s Sunday and you need a unit, just leave us a message and you’ll get a call back, usually within an hour.
Our self-storage facilities offer a range of sizes to meet your storage needs, from smaller closet-sized spaces to large garages for household moves and vehicle parking. Select your town to see what sizes are available at that location.
When you call, our experienced staff will help you find the right size unit. Or, check out this Size Estimator to get an idea of what you might need.
Security & Access
Your storage unit is always accessible – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To keep the rental process simple and ensure that you are the ONLY person with access to your unit, you will provide your own padlock for your door. Any lock will work, although we recommend using a high quality disc-style lock.
We are fortunate to live in an area with a low burglary rate. We still take security very seriously, and encourage you to compare these features when choosing a storage facility:
- All of our facilities have extensive lighting throughout.
- Most of our facilities are enclosed with a security fence and locked gate.
- 90% of our units are constructed entirely of heavy-duty steel, which benefits security, deters pests, and offers greater protection from weather-related damage & fire.
- While random break-ins are extremely rare, using a high-quality lock on your door is important.
Storage rentals are for a one month minimum, and then continue on a month-to-month basis for as long as you need the unit.
As with nearly all storage facilities, you are responsible for insuring the items you store with us. You may be covered by your existing renter’s or homeowner’s policy, or you can utilize our simple and affordable Tenant Insurance program.
- Call and give us at least a 10 day notice prior to your move out.
- Once the storage unit is emptied, be sure to sweep it out and remove your lock.
- As a final step, it is important and required that you call and inform us when you move out. If it’s after hours, you may notify us by leaving a phone message.
Your rent will generally be due on the monthly anniversary of your move in date, unless you’d like us to prorate it to another date. Payments can be mailed to our main office at 315 Main, Roundup, MT 59072. They can also be made by phone or online with a credit or debit card. Our most popular payment option is Autopay, which automatically deducts the payment on your due date each month. It’s easy, and ensures that you’ll never pay a late fee.
As long as your payment is postmarked by your due date, or received in our office by the 5th day after your due date, we do not charge a late fee. After the 5th day, a late fee is charged.
Yes. Direct your payments to our main office in Roundup and make sure that your name and unit number will appear in the memo/reference line of the check. We advise having these payments sent by your bank at least 5 days prior to your actual due date, as they often print and mail from remote locations around the country. To make sure your bill is always paid on its due date, we recommend using our Autopay option.